This peel contains Prunus persica fruit extract and malic acid, which effectively replenish moisture deficiency in the skin and prevent its loss.
Prunus persica fruit extract:
• contains sugars, dextrins, pectin substances and starch, which are moisturizers with a long-lasting effect that promote rapid moisture-balance recovery in the skin;
• contains flavonoids and vitamin C, powerful antioxidants that prevent premature skin aging;
• contains pangamic acid, which improves tissue respiration.
• Gently removes the keratinized epidermal layer, deeply cleanses and constricts pores.
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms.
• Prevents the skin’s aging processes by protecting its cells from free radicals.
• Smoothes fine lines, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
• Improves the skin firmness.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to the cleansed face, except for the region around the eyes. Massage for 1-2 minutes, then wash off thoroughly with cool water. It is not recommended to sunbathe or use other exfoliants after the peel.
Contraindications against the use of products containing AHA-acids:
• individual intolerance;
• skin hypersensitivity;
• fresh skin injuries;
• herpes rash;
• prolonged sun exposure.
Recommendations on usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
The skin becomes firmer, smoother and more supple. Wrinkles become less noticeable.