Malic acid, Pyrus malus extract and collagen amino acids play the role of the peel’s “rejuvenating apples.”
Pyrus malus extract:
• contains apple polysaccharide pectin, which is a powerful natural skin moisturizer that promotes its smoothening and boasts a “surface lifting” effect;
• contains vitamin C and flavonoids, which protect the skin from free-radical attacks;
• improves metabolic processes in the skin, clarifies and cleanses it while leaving the skin fresh and attractive.
• Gently removes keratinized cells, deeply cleanses and constricts pores.
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms.
• Prevents the skin’s aging processes by protecting its cells from free radicals.
• Smoothens fine lines, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
• Improves skin firmness.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to the cleansed face, except for the region around the eyes. Massage for 1-2 minutes, then wash off thoroughly with cool water. It is not recommended to sunbathe or use other exfoliants after the peel.
Contraindications against the use of products containing AHA-acids:
• individual intolerance;
• skin hypersensitivity;
• fresh skin injuries;
• herpes rash;
• prolonged sun exposure.
Recommendations on usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
Skin texture is evened, the skin acquires a beautiful matte tint, pores and wrinkles become less noticeable.