Extract of lemon makes skin matte, hyaluronic acid improves regeneration.
Facilitates removal of pigment spots and freckles.
• Provides for exfoliation of the skin’s dead cell layer.
• Constricts pores, regulates the secretion of oil glands.
• Has a whitening effect.
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms.
• Promotes enhanced collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
• Smoothes fine lines, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to the cleansed face, except for the region around the eyes.
Massage for 1-2 minutes, then wash off thoroughly with cool water.
It is not recommended to sunbathe or use other exfoliants after the peel.
Contraindications against the use of products containing
• individual intolerance;
• skin hypersensitivity;
• fresh skin injuries;
• herpes rash;
• prolonged sun exposure.
Recommendations on usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
The skin becomes smooth and supple, wrinkles are less noticeable, the complexion is more even.
Lemon Peeling contains the extract of the Citrus aurantium bergamia fruit, which was
obtained by cross-breeding lemon and bitter orange.
Citrus aurantium bergamia fruit extract:
• constricts pores, regulates the secretion of oil glands;
• promotes normalization of the skin’s hydrobalance, refreshes, tones and whitens the
• contains bioflavonoids, which have antioxidant and restorative effects on the skin;
• promotes the excretion of harmful metabolic products and toxins.
The peel also contains ingredients boasting an active moisturizing effect: malic acid,
sodium stearoyl hydrolyzed silk and collagen amino acids.
Sodium stearoyl hydrolyzed silk is “liquid silk” obtained via hydrolysis of the silk fibers
produced by the silkworm:
• forms a light “film” on the skin’s surface; this “film” gives the skin silky smoothness
and a slight lifting effect;
• contains fibroins (from the Latin word “fibra” — “fiber”), proteins forming the base
of natural silk fiber;
Vfibroins contain a significant quantity of glycin: each second amino acid in its structure
is glycin, a component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor;
Vfibroinshave marvelous moisturizing properties: their molecules are able to attract
and retain 300x their own weight in water!