This peel restores the skin’s beautiful, even color thanks to its content of Cucumis sativus
Cucumis sativus fruit extract:
• contains polysaccharides, which increase the skin’s moisture level;
• contains polyphenols, which protect the skin from the effects of free radicals;
• contains the enzyme lysozyme, which whitens and cleanses the skin, ridding it of
• constricts pores and has a softening effect.
This peel contains malic acid, which provides for the exfoliation of keratinized epidermal
scales and activates the skin’s renewal processes.
• Deeply cleanses the skin by gently exfoliating keratinized cells.
• Clarifies the skin, evens facial tint.
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms
• Constricts pores.
• Promotes enhanced collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
• Smoothes fine wrinkles, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to the cleansed face, except for the region around
the eyes. Massage for 1-2 minutes, then wash off thoroughly with cool water. It is not
recommended to sunbathe or use other exfoliants after the peel.
Contraindications against the use of products containing AHA-acids:
• individual intolerance;
• skin hypersensitivity;
• fresh skin injuries;
• herpes rash;
• extended sun exposure.
Recommendations on usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
Most delicate peeling available. Effectively removes dead skin.
Contains extract of cucumber and silk protein that freshen up and soften skin.
Normalizes functioning of sebaceous glands, enhances skin elasticity.