New Improved Formula !
Cordyceps extrat + saffron with hazel, aloe, sodium hyaluronate and vitamin E
Skin cleansing is essential at any age. The efficacy of subsequent procedures depends to
a great extent on this important facial skincare stage. The older you are, the more effort
is required to cleanse the skin well: the thickness of the corneous skin layer increases
after age 30: it becomes thicker by approximately 1% every year. The task for cosmetic
products is to help the face get rid of its “dead weight.
The cleansing procedure should be performed at least
twice daily — in the morning and in the evening —
irrespective of whether or not cosmetics have been used.
Facial Cleansing Milk in the Tibetan Herbs line will gently but effectively cleanse your skin
from contaminants and keratinized cells. The delicate milky texture of the formula gives
the skin an incredible sensation of comfort while compensating for the dryness that
often follows washing with hard water. This milk is enriched with vitamin E (tocopherol).
Vitamin E (Tocopherol):
• “vitamin of youth”: it allows the skin to look younger, nourishes, moisturizes,
regenerates and strengthens the epidermis barrier layer;
• releases cells from the effect of free radicals, thereby slowing down aging processes;
• makes the skin more resistant to exposure to UV-rays;
• is involved in tissue respiration and other vital metabolic tissue processes, prevents
the increased permeability and fragility of capillaries.
• Gently removes contaminants and make-up, softens the skin.
• Removes the unpleasant sensation of dryness and tightness.
• Enhances the skin’s resistance to external factors and prevents elasticity loss.
Pour a small quantity of the milk into the palm of your hand and make a foam with warm
water. Spread it over the face with massaging movements, then wash off thoroughly.
Suitable for all skin types, starting at age 30.
Incomparable feeling of freshness and comfort!